The MPC (Metering Pump Controller) expands the flow range capability of the PULSAR, Pulsar HypoPump, Shadow, Shadow HypoPump, Series M, and OMNI Series.
- Detachable handheld keypad with standard cable is 6' (1.8 m)
- Optionally can be mounted up to 1000' (304 m) from pump
- Motor on/off control on the handheld keypad
- Security code to lock out unauthorized users
- Turndown of 1000:1 for wide range of flow
- Displays pump output in units of flow (gph or lph)
- Uses a commercially available inverter rated motor
- Stroke length indication on the controller display*
- Automatic re-calibration of the pump curve w/ manual changes in stroke length*
- Simple Flow & Signal Calibration Routine
- On Board Pump and Process System Diagnostics
- Single Function Auto/Manual Switch
- Uses a Motor Requiring NO Maintenance!
Designed For Demanding Global Industry Standards
- NEMA 4X (IP56) rating on both pump mounted and handheld keypad enclosures
- Display in four different languages: English, Spanish, French, or German.
- UL and CSA Approved
No products were found matching this description.