ELMA offers over-signal protection and programmable signal loss protection. By using an internal dip switch, you can program the ELMA to either freeze at the last setting or drive to zero in the event of a signal loss. This means an added level of protection for your pumps as well as your process.
The low torque requirements of the PULSA Series 680 and 880 stroke length adjustment permits use of highly reliable AC synchronous motors. This driver has stall capability without damage, uses no redundant limit switches and affords a compact design containing driver and electronics in a common pump-mounted enclosure. The synchronous motor, state-of-the-art comparator circuit and a gear driven, ten turn, high resolution clutch protected pot is all there is to it.
This compact actuator utilizes a fully enclosed cog belt coupled to a highquality, vernier-type adjustment with lock. This permits manual mechanical override and readout option in the event of signal.
- Provides fast response time in adjusting stroke length 0-100% in 15 seconds
- Low power consumption, only 60 watts
- High Resolution Comparator builtin to actuator – no separate cabinet required
- Compact design saves space
- Easy installation and startup, simplified service
- Retrofittable to any 680 and 880 pump
- Modular design for plug-in control options
- NEMA 4 watertight and UL listed NEMA 7 explosion-proof enclosures
- Manual micrometer adjstment with override switch
- 0-100% stroke length indicator
- Circuit board provides a 4-20 mADC (at 250 ohm impedance) feedback signal for control interface
- Will accept analog electronic or pneumatic (optional) signal
- Signals are transformer isolated from AC supply
- Closed loop control system uses AC synchronous motor technology
- Design prevents damage from operation with no input signal
- Design allows easy field conversion
- Modular design allows plug-in additions for split range signals, 3-15 psi pneumatic signal and 0-100% ratio control
- Separate operator controls – electric manual, auto-manual, meter readout, 0-100% ratio in NEMA 4X enclosures or panel mount components
- Microprocessor interface