Petroleum & Gas
All of our hydraulically actuated diaphragm metering pumps
PULSA and PULSAR Series
are available for the demanding environments found in the petroleum industry. All of our pumps meet the
requirements of API 675 and are available with protective coatings to hold up to harsh salt-water environments.
Our newest PULSA Series model 9490 offers highly accurate metering at flows to
12,454 lph (3290 gph) or pressures to 382.7 bar (5550 psig).
Additionally, PULSAR and PULSA Series
hydraulically actuated diaphragm metering pumps are ideal for metering odorants (i.e., mercaptans) to gas lines and storage tanks.
Petroleum & Gas Applications Include:
- Metering additives for bacteria control of water for well flooding
- Chemical desalting of crude (crude oil emulsions)
- Caustic soda to crude oils or soured gasoline for rerun through cracking stills
- Sampling feed stock, jet fuels, gasolines, and intermediates for analysis
- Metering sludge inhibitors for fuel oils
- Metering metal deactivators (antioxidants) to eliminate gum formations in gasolines
- Metering caustics to adjust pH of sour gas or crude oil to cut down on corrosion
- Metering acid for polymerization, etc.
- Gasoline color additives
- Jet fuel anti-icing additives
- Ratioing antifoam, E.P. additives to lubricants
- Metering antiknock additives and alcohol to gasoline
- Pilot plant pumps for high and low pressure experimental applications
- Adding lubricants to gas lines