Mining & Minerals
PULSA Series, PULSAR,
and our Series M diaphragm metering pumps are ideal for metering abrasive slurries.
Check valves can be made with elastomeric slurry inserts, or hardened tungsten carbide inserts to prolong valve life and ensure
optimal pump performance. These pumps are also suitable for operating at extreme temperatures (to 371 deg C / 700 deg F)and can
be used for reactor feeding and for handling molten metals (such as molten sodium).
For simple transfer applications, our ECO Gearchem and ISOchem
gear pumps provide ideal solutions. Both are offered with extended wear bearings and hardened shafts that withstand abrasive service.
Mining Industires (metals, phosporous, etc) Applications Include:
- Handling various slurries
- Metering various leaching chemials - solvent extraction
- pH control of crushed slurried ore
- Metering depressing agents
- Metering of caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) for neutralizing
- Flotation reagents, xanthanes, amino-benzenes, pine oil, etc. in copper separation
- Spraying ore (coal, etc.) for dust control
Metal Recovery Applications Include:
- Handling corrosive solvents and acids in extraction processes
- Flotation control
- Metering liquified metals