Pulsafeeder, Inc. is a unit of IDEX Corporation. You can view IDEX Corporation open positions here.
Pulsafeeder EPO, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
We offer a generous and comprehensive benefits program to eligible associates. Our flexible choice program allows you to select the benefits that fit your needs. We offer the following plans:
- Choice of PPO medical plan options
- Comprehensive dental coverage
- Vanguard 401(k) plan
- An Employee-Qualified Stock Purchase Plan
- Basic life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- A Defined Contribution Retirement Plan (pension)
- Generous paid vacations and holidays
- Income protection plans for short and long-term disability
- Accidental death and travel insurance
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Continuing education assistance
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
Pulsafeeder, SPO is located on Florida's south-central Gulf Coast in charming Punta Gorda where you will find an old-Florida feel. A short excursion can take you on a variety of adventures, including theme and water parks, historic places of interest, cultural events, museums and more!
If you meet the listed job requirements and are interested in working in a business environment that encourages personal and professional development in cross-functional teams, please submit your resume.
If interested in a part time Engineering position, please apply online noting PART TIME on your resume or cover letter.
Pulsafeeder Human Resources Department
If you are interested in searching the current open positions at any IDEX business and location, please visit the IDEX Corporate Job Page.
IDEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. IDEX gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration or protected category made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. (Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).