Boiler water treatment for conditioning of boiler feed water reduces corrosion and scale build-up. This increases steam generation and protects against failure. Cooling water tower treatment eliminates corrosion scale and slime. Over time, scale buildup hurts performance and causes a rise in energy costs.
Pulsafeeder Engineered pumps offer a wide range of water treatment application solutions for almost any process and budget.
Our pumps can be installed as a single unit or within an integrated system. With our extensive product knowledge and expertise in integration, we can supply our customers with the most efficient pumping technology available.
Applications include (but are not limited to):
- Flue gas desulfurization for air quality
- Metering of sodium and calcium hypochlorites for disinfection
- Metering of alum or sodium aluminate as a coagulant aid
- Injection of sulfuric acid and sodium silicate
- Injection of filter aid slurries
- Acid and caustic injection for pH control or regeneration of resins
- Injection of potassium permanganate for manganese and iron removal
- Injection of phosphate for red water control
- Metering of lime slurries in softening and pH control
- Ammonium sulphate or aqua ammonia in production of chloramines
- Bromine for disinfection
- Metering of polymers for primary coagulation
- Injection of copper sulfate for algae control in cooling tower water