Pulsafeeder’s pumps can handle a wide array of chemical processing applications. We engineer pumps to exceed your specifications in the most demanding situations. High accuracy, chemical compatibility and leak-free operation are only a few highlights of our hydraulically-actuated metering, gear and centrifugal pumps.
Our pumps can be installed as a single unit or within an integrated system. With our extensive product knowledge and expertise in integration, we can supply our customers with the most efficient pumping technology available.
Applications include but are not limited to:
- Alumina based catalyst solutions
- Ethylene Glycols for manufacturing plastics, textiles, latex paints, adhesives, etc.
- Aromatics (Benzene, Toluene, Paraxylene, Orthoxylene)
- Deionized water, Ethanolamines / MEA, used to product herbicides and various surfactants
- Methanol, used during the production of MTBE
- Propylene Oxide
- Sodium Tetraborate solutions
- Tetrahydrofuran (THF)
- Vinyl Methyl Ether
- Liquid Nitrogen, Nitrate, Ammonium, Urea, Phosphate and Potassium in fertigation
- Vinyl Monomers
- We provide engineered pumping solutions for customer’s proprietary liquid outputs
Common brands include:
- Engineered Solutions
- Eastern Series
- Eclipse Series
- ECO Series
- Isochem Series
- Pulsa Series
- Pulsar Series
- PulsaPro Series
Pulsafeeder products are ideal for accurate and repeatable product delivery for a wide range of demanding applications in chemical processing.