1942 - Larry Wilson invented the first Hydraulically Actuated Diaphragm Metering Pump
1970's - Pulsa Series launched
1990's - Pulsar pumps launched
2005 - Eclipse Series launched
2010 - PulsaPro 900 pump launched
2016 - Eclipse Metallic pumps launched
2016 - PulsaPro 680, PulsaPro 880, PulsaPro 7120 pumps launched
PulsaPro 7440, PulsaPro 7660, PulsaPro 8480 launching soon
Located in Rochester, New York and Punta Gorda, Florida, USA
Partners located in the Asia, Middle East, and Europe
Over 100,000 pumps install worldwide
Diaphragm Metering, Rotary Gear, and Controller technologies
CE, ATEX, cUL, UL, NSF 61 certifications
API Standard 675 3rd Edition
ISO 9001 certified
24 hour technical support line
95% On-time delivery rate
Pulsafeeder's mission is to service its customers' changing needs through the supply of market-focused products that control fluids, transfer fluids, and/or improve fluid characteristics, thus enhancing the long-term value of the business.
In support of this, we are committed to:
- Become an organization that maximizes use of channels of distribution to provide product and services that meet customer requirements.
- Be recognized as a quality supplier exhibiting continuous improvement in reliability of product and promptness of service.
- Integrate our customers' need for compliance with environmental standards in the design and application of our products.
- Continuous application of new technologies to exploit market opportunities.
- Maximize flexibility through selected outsourcing of manufacturing while achieving cost competitiveness.
- Provide an environment that encourages innovative, non-traditional approaches throughout the organization.
As the foundation of our Operating Model, the IDEX Values unite our teams around the world. They are the behaviors that encourage and guide our employees to do and be their best every day.
We are committed to:
- Make and keep commitments
- Be credible, competent and transparent with the facts
- Act with courage, candor and compassion
- Insist on winning together with integrity
- Embrace diversity
- Service before self
- Exercise discipline and focus
- Make a positive impact
- Build a legacy of greatness